Author Bob Davis is a photographer whose high-profile clients include Oprah Winfrey and Eva Longoria, and whose work has appeared in Time, O Magazine, and People. Along with his invaluable professional advice, this beautiful full-color book includes a DVD featuring portions of his workshop curriculum.
He covers the elements of lighting and shares his two-strobe technique that will enable you to create studio-quality lighting anywhere with only minimal equipment.
- High-profile photographer Bob Davis is especially known for his lighting techniques; this book shares his advice on lighting for professional photographers and serious amateurs
- Covers all the key elements of photographic lighting, with informative illustrations and lighting grids
- Details the author’s pioneering two-strobe technique that reduces the amount of equipment a photographer must carry to a shoot and dramatically lowers equipment costs
- Features professional tips and stunning full-color images
- 60-Minute DVD includes video from the author’s three-day lighting and photography workshop
Lights, Camera, Capture: Creative Lighting Techniques for Digital Photographers offers your professional advice worth many times the cost of the book.
Fancy having a thumb?
Can't blame you, but then I'm biased, of course: I'm proud of all the books I've worked on. You'll probably be completely, deeply unsurprised to find out that copies of Lights, Camera, Capture! are available from all sorts of places.
Most big book shops worth their salt will have a copy or two on the shelves. If they don't it may be that they have a couple of books tucked away under the counter (Cheeky, but I guess they just want to keep them to themselves). Smaller book shops should be able to order you a copy - all you need is to give them the ISBN number (It's 978-0470549537), and they'll sort you right out.
Stay in touch
Comments & Questions...
If you have any comments or questions about Lights, Camera, Capture!, pop 'em in here, and we'll see if I can't help you along!